After an enthusiastic response to the past ten ISMTMF held in 1995 (Nanjing), 1998 (Beijing), 2001 (Fukui), 2004 (Hangzhou), 2006 (Macao), 2008 (Okinawa),2011(Tianjin),2013(Guangzhou), 2015 (Sapporo) , 2017(Hong Kong),and 2019(Zhenjiang), respectively, we are pleased to announce that the 12th International Symposium on Measurement Techniques for Multiphase Flows will be held in Tokyo, Japan on 27 November -1 December 2023. The focus of this symposium is to report the latest progress in developing measurement techniques for multiphase flows and exchanging new information among scientists and engineers working in universities and industries.
ISMTMF’2023 will focus on the following topics (include but not limited to):
- Fundamentals of multiphase flow measurement techniques and experimental methods
- Novel sensors and measurement methods of multiphase systems
- Information technology for multiphase flow
- Process tomography and flow visualization
- Intelligent instruments and monitoring systems
- Optical, non-intrusive and other advanced measurement techniques
- Micro/nanoscale multiphase flow measurement techniques
- Bio multiphase flow measurement techniques.